Discover the Gift of Deep Listening, Sonic Mindfulness, and Silence
Composer, musician, sound therapist, and teacher Michael Reiley is hosting a weekly mindfulness group on Zoom:
- Fridays 12:00-12:45pm ET
- 10-minute introduction topic
- 20-minute guided sonic mindfulness practice
- 15-minute discussion
- Guided Mindfulness of Listening meditation
- Exploring the gateway of listening into the world of Mindfulness
- Discussion around a topic at the intersection of meditation, sound, listening, awareness, and attention
We’ll work with Buddhist mindfulness meditation practices, as well as the work of Pauline Oliveros (Deep Listening), R. Murray Schafer (Soundscapes), Kay Gardener (Sounding the Inner Landscapes), Ajahn Amaro (Inner Listening), Hazrat Inayat Kahn (Mysticism of Sound and Music), John Cage, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Nada Yoga.
Questions? Get in touch
Register to Join Our Weekly Meditation Class
No meditation experience is necessary. Drop-in any week! The classes are offered on Danā (the Buddhist word for generosity). So pay-what-you-can either via PayPal or by becoming a monthly supporter.
Fill out this form to receive the Zoom Link: